Wednesday 17 July 2013

Now 6 Days Until Departure

With 6 days left to departure I have had to make decisions regarding the blog and how to communicate with the group who we want to have follow us.

I have discovered that only people signed up for Google+ will actually get the blog automatic notifications of updates etc.

So this is the plan.

I will have three tools to keep updated daily.

(a) The google travel blog. Google+ members in our Alska Canada circle hopefully will receive an automatic notification of updates to the blog.

(b) A manually created email to the same group with the same information as the post. Apologies for this as it is the only way I can see that I can make sure every person is notified.

(c) I will be keeping a web album updated hopefully daily of photos of the highlights of each day. This is done through Picasa Web Albums as that way I can bypass the Google+ restrictions on notification of updates.

So if you feel you are being spammed my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment